Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit now.
Editor’s Rating — — Great For: Rewards for spending on gas and groceries
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases and 1 point per $1 everywhere else
- Use the points you earn like cash to pay for almost any purchases you've made.
- No blackout date, no redemption fees, no limit on the points you can earn and no complicated set up.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score
- Complimentary FICO® Scores as a benefit to active cardmembers. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.
Credit Needed: Fair
Average Approved Score: 658*
Lowest Approved Score: 610*
|Intro APR, Purchases||Intro Term, Purchases||Intro APR, Balance Transfers||Intro Term, Balance Transfers||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
* This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.
Still looking for the perfect card? Find even more credit cards here »
Search Cards By Type
Low APR Credit Cards
Balance Transfer Cards
Cash Rewards Credit Cards
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Average Credit Credit Cards
Bad Credit Credit Cards
Important: We take care to ensure all card terms described on this website are accurate and up-to-date. Creditors change terms, including APRs, frequently, however. While we usually update our reviews within 1-5 days of notification, never apply for or accept any credit offer before carefully reviewing the offer terms and conditions found directly on the creditor's website.