Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit now.
Editor’s Rating — — Great For: Rewards for spending on gas and groceries
- Earn 2,500 points, equal to a $25 statement credit, after your first purchase or balance transfer
- 0% Introductory APR for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases and 1 point per $1 everywhere else
- Use the points you earn like cash to pay for almost any purchases you've made.
- No blackout date, no redemption fees, no limit on the points you can earn and no complicated set up.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score
- Complimentary FICO® Scores as a benefit to active cardmembers. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.
Credit Needed: Fair
Average Approved Score: 658*
Lowest Approved Score: 595*
|Intro APR, Purchases||Intro Term, Purchases||Intro APR, Balance Transfers||Intro Term, Balance Transfers||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
|0%||6 Months||0%||6 Months||24.99%* Variable||$0|
Still looking for the perfect card? Use our advanced comparison tool here »
Search Cards By Type
Low APR Credit Cards
Balance Transfer Cards
Cash Rewards Credit Cards
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Average Credit Credit Cards
Bad Credit Credit Cards
Important: We take care to ensure all card terms described on this website are accurate and up-to-date. Creditors change terms, including APRs, frequently, however. While we usually update our reviews within 1-5 days of notification, never apply for or accept any credit offer before carefully reviewing the offer terms and conditions found directly on the creditor's website.