There are a lot of credit cards on the market; hundreds to be exact. On this site, we’ve narrowed the field: we publish only about the 50 best credit card offers at any given time. Still, that’s a lot to choose from.
When you choose a credit card, you want to get the best card for how you plan to use it. One credit card may be a great deal for me but a bad one for you…it all depends on what you’ll do with it. For example:
- If you’re going to book a cruise and want to pay it off over a few months, you want a card with a 0% intro APR and low regular APR.
- If you want a card to use as your primary payment method every month for everything and then pay off the card in full, you’ll want a cash rewards credit card and probably won’t care about the APR.
- If you’re a business traveler, you might want an airline rewards card that gets you more airline miles and special perks when you’re travelling.
Here, we maintain an “honor roll” of credit cards that we think are the best for various situations. Hopefully it will help you decide on which card is best for you.
Find our picks for the best:
- Grocery Rewards Credit Cards
- Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
- Gas Rewards Credit Cards
- Self-Employed Credit Cards