Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card now.
Editor’s Rating — — Great For: Cash back rewards and low intro rates.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time
- Cash back doesn’t expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases until November 2015; 22.9% variable APR after that
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen
Credit Needed: Fair
Average Approved Score: 616*
Lowest Approved Score: 536*
|Intro APR, Purchases||Intro Term, Purchases||Intro APR, Balance Transfers||Intro Term, Balance Transfers||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
|0%*||until November 2015||0%*||until November 2015||22.9%* Variable||$39|
* This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.
Still looking for the perfect card? Find even more credit cards here »
Search Cards By Type
Low APR Credit Cards
Balance Transfer Cards
Cash Rewards Credit Cards
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Average Credit Credit Cards
Bad Credit Credit Cards
Important: We take care to ensure all card terms described on this website are accurate and up-to-date. Creditors change terms, including APRs, frequently, however. While we usually update our reviews within 1-5 days of notification, never apply for or accept any credit offer before carefully reviewing the offer terms and conditions found directly on the creditor's website.