Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the Capital One® VentureOneSM Rewards Credit Card now.
Editor’s Rating — — Editor’s Pick, Flexible Travel Rewards (No Annual Fee).
- 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and no annual fee
- One-time bonus of 10,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $100 in travel
- Redeem miles for airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals and more
- No limit on the miles you can earn and miles don’t expire
- Fly on any airline, any time with no blackout dates
- 0% intro APR on purchases until May 2014
- No foreign transaction fees
|0% on purchases
||until May 2014
||11.9% – 19.9% (V)
Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the Citi® Diamond Preferred® card now.
Editor’s Rating – — The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card combines a 18-month, 0% balance transfer APR with a low regular APR.
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the APR will be 11.99%-21.99% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Price Rewind searches for a lower price. Learn how you can get lower price after you purchase an item.
- Let our 24/7 concierge service help book your hotel rooms, flights and more.
- Enjoy special access to presale tickets, preferred seating, VIP packages, and unique entertainment experiences through Citi Private Pass®.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
- No annual fee*
|0% on purchases and balance transfers
||11.99% – 21.99% (Variable)
More about this card
- Get pre-qualified for a Visa Platinum card
- Pick your payment due date to fit your schedule
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
- Free online monthly credit score tracking included
- Automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities
- Includes Travel Accident Insurance and Auto Collision Damage Waiver
- Choose your card design from our premium gallery
*See Card Terms & Conditions for Details. $75 annual fee the first year (Introductory period). $99 thereafter, billed monthly at $8.25.