Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the Capital One® Cash Rewards – $100 Cash Back Bonus credit card now.
Editor’s Rating —
- $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months
- 50% bonus on the cash back you earn every year
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- No annual fee
- Earn unlimited cash back that doesn’t expire
- Redeem cash back anytime for any amount, even set automatic redemptions
- Personalize your card with an image of your choice
- 0% intro APR until May 2014 on balance transfers
- 0% intro APR until May 2014 on purchases
|0% on purchases and balance transfers
||until May 2014
||12.9% – 20.9% (V)
Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the NFL Extra Points card now.
Editor’s Rating —
- All 32 teams and NFL Shield card available
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 12 months after account opening, after that a variable APR currently 13.74% to 22.74% depending upon your creditworthiness
- One-time bonus of 10,000 points after first use on the card, equal to $100 cash back statement credit
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on NFL or team purchases – 1 point for all other purchases
- No cap on points earned and points never expire
- Redeem points for merchandise, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, game tickets, or 1% cash back statement credits
- 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com – that’s $20 off every $100 you spend
||13.74% – 22.74%* Variable
Editor’s Rating: — Get pre-qualified for a Visa credit card today. It takes less than a minute. Just give us some basic information and then choose if you wish to apply.
- Get pre-qualified for a Visa Platinum card
- Pick your payment due date to fit your schedule
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
- Free online monthly credit score tracking included
- Automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities
- Includes Travel Accident Insurance and Auto Collision Damage Waiver
- Choose your card design from our premium gallery
*See Card Terms & Conditions for Details. $75 annual fee the first year (Introductory period). $99 thereafter, billed monthly at $8.25.