Credit scores (also known as FICO scores) of 650, 660, 670, 680, and 690 fall in the range of average to slightly above average/good. The best credit cards and lowest interest rates are typically reserved for those with credit scores above 700, although you can still get a good deal on a credit card with a credit score in the high six hundreds. If you’re curious as to what your credit score is, you can check your credit score for free.
Best credit cards for credit scores 650, 660, 670, 680, 690:
Discover it Card — The Discover it Card offers the best overall value of a low interest rate, a 0% introductory rate, no annual fee, and at least 1% cash back on all your purchases. With a credit score of 700 or above, your chances of being approved for the Discover More Card are good. Learn more »
Capital One® Cash Rewards — The Capital One® Cash Rewards card for applicants with average or limited credit gives you a good chance of getting approved for a card with 1% cash back on every purchase.
Learn more »
Is your credit score not 650, 660, 670, 680, or 690? Find more top credit cards for your credit score (FICO score) range:
- Best credit cards for credit score 800 and above
- Best credit cards for credit score 750, 760, 770, 780, 790
- Best credit cards for credit score 700, 710, 720, 730, 740
- Best credit cards for credit score 600, 610, 620, 630, 640
- Best credit cards for credit score 550, 560, 570, 580, 590
- Best credit cards for credit score 540 and under