Editor’s Rating: | Credit Needed: Excellent | Average Approved Score: 684* | Lowest Approved Score: 641*
- Double all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year automatically - only for new cardmembers*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like gas, restaurants, Amazon.com and more - up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 12 months-then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- New Freeze ItSM on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online.*
- Free FICO® Credit Score on statements, online & by mobile app.* And 100% U.S.-based service any time.
- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text and never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms & other info by clicking “Apply.”
|Intro APR, Purchases||Intro Term, Purchases||Intro APR, Balance Transfers||Intro Term, Balance Transfers||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
|0%*||12 Months||0%*||12 Months||10.99% – 22.99%* Variable||$0|
Search Cards By Type
Low APR Credit Cards
Balance Transfer Cards
Cash Rewards Credit Cards
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Average Credit Credit Cards
Bad Credit Credit Cards
Still looking for the perfect card? Find even more credit cards here »
* This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.
Important: We take care to ensure all card terms described on this website are accurate and up-to-date. Creditors change terms, including APRs, frequently, however. While we usually update our reviews within 1-5 days of notification, never apply for or accept any credit offer before carefully reviewing the offer terms and conditions found directly on the creditor's website.