Compare rewards, interest rates, and apply for the Discover it® now.
Editor’s Rating — — Great For: Cash back rewards in revolving categories like dining, travel or gas.
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months-then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 5,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and now Discover "Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in a Tie" by J.D. Power*.
- 5% cash back for online shopping and department store purchases on up to $1,500 - Oct. through Dec. 2014 when you sign up*. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on monthly statements*.
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment - APR won't go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee*.
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100% U.S.-based customer service-anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply."
Credit Needed: Excellent
Average Approved Score: 691*
Lowest Approved Score: 658*
|Intro APR, Purchases||Intro Term, Purchases||Intro APR, Balance Transfers||Intro Term, Balance Transfers||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
|0%||14 Months||0%||14 Months||10.99% – 22.99%* Variable||$0|
* This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.
Still looking for the perfect card? Find even more credit cards here »
Search Cards By Type
Low APR Credit Cards
Balance Transfer Cards
Cash Rewards Credit Cards
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Average Credit Credit Cards
Bad Credit Credit Cards
Important: We take care to ensure all card terms described on this website are accurate and up-to-date. Creditors change terms, including APRs, frequently, however. While we usually update our reviews within 1-5 days of notification, never apply for or accept any credit offer before carefully reviewing the offer terms and conditions found directly on the creditor's website.